Keeping you and our team safe…
You will have seen the government rules and restrictions around hospitality reopening and we’ve been working hard to make sure that Ennios is safe but also enjoyable for both our team and customers.
We have had to quickly become competent COVID risk assessors, safety advisors and experts on disease control but please remember our teams have been in lockdown too and we’re learning.
Your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated as we navigate through this time.
To make your visit as simple and safe as possible you will find:
• Entry guidelines clearly displayed on arrival
• Hand washing stations on entry and exit
• Clearly marked directional floor vinyls
• Separate entrance and exit doors with the team on hand to help
• Regular surface cleaning
• Tables prepared on your arrival
• Condiment sachets to reduce touch points
• Contactless payment
• The option to register your visit using an easy online form to help the NHS with track & trace
• Team members wearing masks when under 2 metres for their safety and yours
• Tables strategically placed to reduce proximity